The African Teacher Educator Journal (TATEJ) is a peer-reviewed journal of the Higher Teacher Training College of The University of Bamenda. Its mission is to provide opportunity for scholarly discussion of all areas affecting teacher preparation, teaching and learning. The journal serves as an international forum for interdisciplinary discussion and debate about pedagogy and education’s most vital issues, research, program innovations that augment teacher preparation and continued professional development for educators as well as communication about classroom experiences and processes that make a difference.
- Competitive Examination into First Year of the First and Second Cycles of HTTC/ENS Bambili has been launched. Visit our Facebook page for details September 8, 2017
- Mission Orders – Purpose & Process PDF May 16, 2017
- The African Teacher Educator Journal (TATEJ) May 5, 2017
- Second Admission List of Private Candidates into Second cycle of HTTC Bambili November 8, 2016
- Second Admission List of Private Candidates into First cycle of HTTC Bambili November 8, 2016