Find bellow a list of L400, who by not having ant repeat exams, can proceed to register for L500. Lectures will begin on Monday, 14 September 2015.
See HTTC website: httcbambili.com for Online reistration (httcreturning.httcbambili.com). There shall not be any physical form. You can also pay fees, medical and HTTC Students’ Association dues (1,000 Fcfa) into the NFC account or by MTN Mobile Money. No other form of payment will be accepted by online registration.
N.B.: Without the payment of the three types of charges, your registration will not “take”.
Find your first semester course for 2015-2016 academic year are here bellow.
2015-2016 Academic Year
GAC: L500, SM1 & SM2 List of Courses
- GACG 5101: Psychometrics II – Nsamenang
- GACG 5102: Clinical Psychology and Helping Relationships – Ndongndeh
- GACG 5103: Micro-Counseling Skills and Client Assessment – Ndongndeh
- GACG 5104: Entrepreneurship Education – Fomba
- EDUG 5105: Educational Planning & Administration – Kongnyuy
- GACG 5106: Environmental Education & Community Psychology – Dohfon
- GACG 5107: Aptitudes and Cartography of Careers / Professions – Nkengla
- GACG 5108 : Psycho-pedagogical Guidance of Learners – Dohfon
- GACG 5110: Research Seminar in Counselling – Nsamenang, Lilian, Ngoran
- Research Seminar
- GACG 5201 (10): Counseling Internship
- GACG 5202 (5): Dissertation Research Seminar
- GACG 5203 (15): Dissertation
A. Bame Nsamenang, Professor
Director, Teachers College
University of Bamenda
P.O. Box 39 Bambili